Closure Compiler at O'Reilly Velocity Conference 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010 | 6:06 PM

I would like to thank everyone who stuck around the booth area for my whiteboard presentation on Closure Compiler last week. It was fun meeting all the developers who share the same passion for making fast and awesome web applications! I hope everyone would continue to find Closure Compiler useful in speeding up your applications.

For those who did not get a chance to attend the conference, I wanted to share the slides with you:



Thanks again, and if you have questions, please drop us a note on the Closure Compiler discussion list.

1 comments:

Storm Media: Developer said...

I'm not a PHP expert and so was wondering how to access the server errors that may be generated (for example, if for example I've sent too many requests in an hour)? I couldn't work that out and want to make sure I can fall back to uncompress code if the server is busy :-$

Thanks!

M.